This special designed training program start from complete beginner to a PADI Dive professional with underwater videography specialty which able to produce highest international qualified diver level for local talents to serve and fill the gap of a much needed niche market requirement in line with our country’s aspiration to export high quality human capital.
Program graduated immediately able to enter local and international workforce with high earning potential due to shortage and highly demanding of skilled and qualified workers especially in tourism industries.
This package includes the Open Water Course, Advanced Course, Emergency First Response, Rescue course, Divemaster course with unlimited diving for the whole duration of 2 months training inclusive of accommodation, training materials, and a full set of dive equipment – BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, & booties.
After completing the course, participant will receive an international qualification recognition of PADI Dive Master with Underwater Videographer Specialty including worldwide job application assistance & work references.
– Age above 18 year old with fair English speaking and writing and obtain Good Health Certificate, and
– Certificate holder in Multimedia or Video Technology from Pusat Giat Mara or Kolej Komuniti or in any related field of study from any IPTA/IPTS, and
– Who interested to proceed with under water Videography specialization.
2 months (8 weeks) full time.
Koh Tao Island, Thailand.
FREE with all training material, lodging, traveling and meal provided.
RM 500.00 monthly.
– Discover Scuba Diving.
– Open Water Course,
– Advanced Open Water Course,
– Emergency First Response.
– Underwater Videography and Production Specialty.