All participants are kindly requested to make their own travel arrangement to and from the training location.
Training Cancellation Policy.
1. The organizer have right to cancel.
2. If a participant is unable to attend a course and wish to cancel the registration, he/she is required to inform us in writing within the stipulated time frame. Kindly provide participant name, organization, designation and contact number. Insist on an acknowledgement to avoid cancellation charges.
3. Kindly refer to the terms and conditions stated below.
i. Cancellations need to be informed in writing by email with the appropriate reason for cancellation.
ii. Course Cancellations must be made not less than 7 working days prior to the course date.
iii. If the participant withdraws from the course at any point of time after start of the course, 100% of the course fees will be charged.
iv. In no circumstances shall the Organizers be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in its training materials nor shall we be liable for any damages resulting from the use of its training material or other information conveyed.
4. We do our best to ensure that information on our material is accurate. However, we reserve the right to make changes as necessary to the event details at any time. Errors and omissions accepted.
5. If cancellation is made less than 7 working days but prior 5 working days before the course start, 100% of the course fee will be charged. If the participants wish to join the next schedule, he/she can’t do so, but the fee shall not be refunded if the candidate fails to join.
6. The Organizers undertakes to provide the training course on the date specified except when external circumstances prevent this. In these circumstances organizer will endeavor to re-run the course on a mutually agreeable basis.
7. The Organizers reserves the right to cancel training, though we make every effort to ensure this does not occur. In the event of a course being cancelled by Organizers, alternative dates will be proposed or a full refund of monies paid will be made to the customer.
8. The Organizers takes no responsibility for loss of profit and/or for any incidental, consequential special or indirect losses as a consequence of exceptional cancellations.
The Organizers constantly strives to improve the content of its courses and therefore reserves the right to modify the specification of a course without notice to the Customer. A course title, duration, cost, content and location are liable to change at any time.
The Organizers shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from, hindered in or delayed in the provision of services through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, acts of God, reduction in or unavailability of power, break down of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from normal sources of supply.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnities.
1. Except as may otherwise be expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, are hereby excluded by Organizer to the fullest extent permitted by law and Organizers shall have no other obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort, statute or otherwise to the Customer.
2. The Organizers represents and warrants that the services provided will be performed in a professional and skilful manner consistent with the professional standards and the general customs and practices of the industry.
3. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Soho Editors Training Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer (whether in contract, tort, by statute or otherwise) for loss of profits and/or for any incidental, consequential, special or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any order confirmation and/or these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to: (a) loss of use; (b) loss of goodwill; (c) loss and/or corruption of data; (d) loss of information; (e) loss of business; (f) loss of goods; (g) loss of anticipated savings; (h) loss of revenue; (i) downtime; (j) any damage relating to the procurement by the Customer of any substitute services.
4. No part of the training material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior permission in writing of Organizers or the copyright owner.