Get 50% (on training fee only) discount
limited for ONLY 4 (four) lucky applicants.
ADAS Commercial Air Diver AS2815.3 – Standard Package.
AUD27,000 included Australia GST @ RM76,933
(or pay only RM38,466 at 50% discounted price).
This Standard Package Fee ONLY includes the following:-
- ADAS Part 1 (SCUBA to 30m).
- ADAS Part 2 (SSBA to 30m).
- ADAS Part 3 (SSBA to 50m).
- Course manuals and ADAS Diver’s logbook.
- ADAS accreditation and certification costs.
- Safety kit (includes; overalls, hard hat, ear protectors, safety glasses, rigger’s gloves and high vis vest).
- Dive companies contact directory.
- Kirby Morgan Users Certification.
- Transportation to and from dive sites.
- Transportation to and from accommodation.
- Accommodation for the 12 week duration of the course (includes meals only for last 2 weeks).
You will also be entitled to a 5% discount off your Mixed Gas and Post Graduate Courses.
12 weeks from 14/09/2015 to 04/12/2015
Please be aware that if the course completes earlier than scheduled there will be no monies refunded just as there will be no extra outlay should the course run over the scheduled completion date.
The Underwater Centre
Inspection Head Wharf,
Beauty Point, Tasmania 7270, Australia.
Course Booking Fee:
To book and secure your places on the courses requires an initial course booking payment of RM 10,000 per person. Once this payment has been received we will then require that each of the candidates receive the following forms, which are to be completed, signed and returned to us as quickly as possible;
- Prequalification Form.
- Diving Course Application Form.
- Terms & Conditions of Trading (please ensure to initial next to each paragraph, items 1 to 23 and sign and date the last page).
All candidates must also provide us with a color scanned copy of the following:-
- Current recognised recreational divingcertification card.
- Current recognised Senior or Apply First Aid certificate.
- Current recognised Oxygen Provision.
- Current commercial diving medical – AS2299.1 or HSE.
- Photo ID (e.g., driver license, passport or National ID Card)
Our Standard Package will qualify you to work onshore and offshore as a commercial diver and will provide you with the basics of what is required to start your new subsea career. This package includes the required ADAS Part 1, 2 and 3 certification, so you will legally be able to work competently as a diver, as well as including all the necessary accreditation and certification costs, which will help you concentrate on the training at hand. You will also receive important safety kit, a semi-dry suit and hood, diver’s logbook and course manuals. These are all essential items, which you will need every day in your new commercial diving career.
Students who complete our Standard Package also receive a 5% discount of any future courses at The Underwater Centre.
In order to be able to attend our Standard Package you will require the following:
- Current recognised certificate of recreational diving card (e.g. PADI, SSI, or NAUI) (e.g. an open water sports diver qualification from a recognised SCUBA training organisation) or a certificate as a military diver and demonstrate logged evidence of at least 10 dives undertaken since receiving certification and within 6 months of commencing the ADAS training course;
- If you do not hold a recognised certification card, please let us know and we can advise how to organise this quickly and easily.
- Current recognised Senior or Apply First Aid certificate (First Aid qualifications must meet the competency requirements of HLTFA402C Apply first aid).
- Current recognised Oxygen Provision certificate (must meet the competency requirements of national code PUAEME003C Administer oxygen in an emergency situation).
- Obtain a commercial diving medical – AS2299 or HSE. Must be in date and cover the full duration of the course. The certificate is to have been issued within 90 days of the commencement of the training.
- Be a competent swimmer – Competence should be demonstrated by the trainee completing a 200m swim on the surface using mask, fins and snorkel while wearing SCUBA equipment and neutrally buoyant within eight minutes and by the trainee treading water for ten (10) minutes.
- Be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, decimals and vulgar fractions. Be able to calculate percentages, and solve simple formulas, i.e. gas laws.
- Photo ID (e.g. driver license, passport or National ID Card).
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- English Language – It is a requirement that all students attending an ADAS course must have the ability to read and understand written and verbal communications in the English language and make themselves understood using English. To prove your ability ADAS requires all students from non-English speaking countries to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) testing and certification prior to commencing a course; visit the LLN website to register and for more details HERE.
- Note: Although you are not required to have the more advanced certification, Apply Advanced First Aid – HLTFA402B, however, if you do, it will cover all of the ADAS requirements for First Aid and Oxygen provision.
- All students who undertake nationally recognised training in Australia delivered by a Registered Training Organisation are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This application process will take a few minutes to complete and is free of charge. For full details of how to obtain a USI, please get HERE.
You are required to bring the following with you:
- Plenty of warm clothing;
- High visibility foul weather gear (waterproofs);
- A pair of steel toe-capped safety/ leather work boots;
- Personal dive equipment such as dive knife, fins, gloves, mask and booties;
- A wet or semi dry suit (we recommend 7mm).
We have a dive shop on site and provide discounts to you on course.
In order to complete the deep dives in the final two weeks of the Package, accommodation at our Lake Cethana training site is mandatory, due to its remote location. The cost of accommodation, and meals, for the final two weeks of the Package is included in the Standard Package.
To Stay Confirmed On The Course.
To finalise your enrollment course booking and to ensure they stay confirmed on the course you will now need to ensure that we receive the following for each of candidate and these will need to be received 30 days prior to the candidate’s course commencement date:
- Scanned copy of signed and completed Prequalification Form.
- Scanned copy of signed and completed Diving Course Application Form.
- Scanned copy of signed and completed Terms & Conditions of Trading (please ensure to initial next to each paragraph, items 1 to 23 and sign and date the last page).
- Scanned copy of Current recognised Senior or Apply First Aid certificate.
- Scanned copy of Current CPR.
- Scanned copy of Current recognised Oxygen Provision or Administer Oxygen in an Emergency Situation.
- Scanned copy of Current recognised Commercial Diving Medical (must be conducted by a recognised commercial diving doctor from the list we supplied earlier and utilising the medical form we also supplied).
- Scanned copy of Recognised Open Water certification card.
- Scanned copy of Photo ID (Passport).
- Scanned copy of LNN certificate of achievement.
All original documents listed above and on the prequalification form (form sent to you earlier), must be produced on the day of your arrival for the course. A scanned copy of the above documents will be required 30 days prior to your course commencement. Any concerns regarding this requirement please do not hesitate to contact me.
English Language Requirement – (LNN)
Courses at The Underwater Centre are undertaken in English, so you need to have a high level and clear understanding of written and verbal English in order to successfully complete your training course.
There is a significant amount of safety information, diving theory, and technical information delivered throughout the course. It is vital that all candidates attending our courses are able to fully grasp and respond correctly to the information provided. Safety of all candidates undertaking training is our and ADAS’s primary concern; as such it is essential that all candidates understand clearly all safety-critical information delivered to them. Furthermore, we do not want any candidate to fail because they cannot understand the written exam questions or theory surrounding the question.
ADAS have now implemented a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) process. “ADAS requires all students to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) testing prior to commencing their course. For more information and to complete the questionnaire, please visit HERE.
The LLN must be undertaken prior to a course and the certificate of achievement scanned and forwarded to us to complete the candidates booking requirements.
Also a gentle reminder for down the track, when making travel arrangements, you will need to arrange for your own flights to go into either Sydney or Melbourne Airports and then a domestic flight to Launceston Airport in Tasmania, Australia. We will accompany you until to training location.
Final Date for Payment:
Please be aware that payment of the balance of the course fees is required to be paid and received by us prior to or by the 31st July 2015. Failure for us to receive payment by the due date may result in the forfeiture of all funds paid and your places on the course. If you have any concerns in this regard we urge you to contact us immediately to discuss.
Payments can be by the following methods:-
Direct Deposit or Telegraphic Transfer – (Our bank details are as follows) Please ensure to include all bank charges or fees onto your Direct Deposit.
Hong Leong Bank.
167 & 168, Susuran Sultan Abdul Hamid 11,
Kompleks Perniagaan Sultan Abdul Hamid Fasa 2,
05050, Alor Setar, Kedah.
+60 4-730 6461
372 0000 1280
QASEH EVENT MANAGEMENT
Please ensure that all payments are made in Malaysian Ringgit and include all related bank fees and charges.
When paying by “Direct Deposit” please ensure to place your name or invoice number in the “Applicants / Recipients Message” otherwise we will not know who the deposit is from.
(All related bank fees and charges should also be included in your direct deposit and will remain as an outstanding balance on your account until such time as they are paid).
Overseas candidates will require a visa to enter Australia and undergo studies. Applications for visas cannot be lodged in Australia, visa applications must be applied for prior to coming to Australia. The visa we recommend to apply for is a 600 subclass tourist visa, which will allow you to stay in Australia for 3 months and undertake studies. You can apply for this visa on-line via the website HERE.
We can offer further assistance, advice and information to you for your visa application should you decide to join us for a course and can supply a letter of confirmation as part of this assistance. (More information supplied upon your booking application).
Please be aware that should you wish to stay and work in Australia after your course that the above visa would not legally allow you to do so and you would need to apply for a work visa.
Sometime a letter of confirmation from us confirming the candidates have been accepted to attend a training course with us here in Tasmania, Australia is of assistance with gaining a visa when lodged with a visa application. If you would like us to provide this letter, then we will need the following information from you:-
- Your full name as it is in your Passport.
- Your dates of birth.
- Your passport numbers.
- Your passport expiry date.
We advise all overseas candidates to apply for a visa as soon as possible as obtaining a visa can be a lengthy process. Our Terms & Conditions clearly state that “Late submission of a visa application is not sufficient excuse for non attendance as it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure a timely submission of said application”.
Please be aware, ‘Any Applicant who shall cancel a course up to 70 days prior to the commencement date of the course authorises the Company to deduct from the deposit an administration fee of 40% of the deposit value. Cancellations within 60 days of the commencement of a course will result in the forfeiture of all monies paid to the Company’.
Please do not hesitate to contact me (Whatsapp or Telegram at 0134488226) if I can be of any assistance with any arrangements. Great to know we will have the opportunity of meeting and assisting you in the near future.