Looking for a great website? WordPress is one of the most powerful CMS solutions out there and people with demands choose it for their website because of it’s flexibility, customizability and almost unlimited range of features.
WordPress doesn’t associate with just a blog anymore – it’s used by businesses, nonprofits, creatives and sellers. Different types of websites require different types of designs and that’s where WordPress is forthcoming. You can apply almost any design to it and customize it for your needs. Most of the people choose to use premade themes which are easy to customize, remake and adjust.
02 day [Weekday or weekend | 09:00 am – 05:00 pm]
Must have basic skill of using computer.
RM 899.00 | | Fee quoted including meal and one night stay.
Start to create your very first web site by owning a weblogs using WordPress CMS. You’ll be able to take advantage of all of great features and WordPress takes care of all the details, organizing your content chronologically and categorically. So not only can WordPress handle the static pages of your site with ease, but it can also add the muscle of a full blown news section, making it easy for you to keep your site up to date.
You may be thinking that your website doesn’t need a blog. But you might want to reconsider. Blogging is a great way to set yourself up as an authority in your field.
After completing this 2 days fulltime training program, participant’s should be able to;
1. Have basic understanding about Weblogs, domain and hosting.
2. Using WordPress.com to create and manage personal and business Weblogs.
– 5% for early bird registration paid 14 days before training date.
– 10% discount for registration not less than 4 participants from same organization.
November 08 – 09, 2012
November 19 – 20, 2012
November 29 – 30, 2012
December 10 – 11, 2012
How to register:
1. Download Registration Form here.
2. email your complete Registration Form to email@example.com or fax to 04-9286824
3. Send your Original Registration Form and payment to;
School of Multimedia Technology and Communication (SMMTC),
Universiti Utara Malaysia,
Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
Att. Puan Siti Hajar
4. All payment payable to BENDAHARI Universiti Utara Malaysia.
Day 1: 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Lesson 1: An essential guide to Web Development Process.
Lesson 2: Planning session.
Lesson 3: Introduction to wordpress.com
Project 1: Develop your own Personal Weblogs
Day 2: 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Project 2: Develop Your Own Business Weblogs.
Any quires pertaining to the program, please email to | latihan1Malaysia@yahoo.com