Training is a delivery of knowledge and skill as a learning process that involves the acquisition of knowledge, sharpening of skills, concepts, rules, or changing of attitudes and behaviours to enhance the performance.
- It’s not what you want in life, but it’s knowing how to reach it.
- It’s not where you want to go, but it’s knowing how to get there.
- It’s not how high you want to rise, but it’s knowing how to take off.
- It may not be quite the outcome you were aiming for, but it will be an outcome.
- It’s not what you dream of doing, but it’s having the knowledge to do it.
- It’s not a set of goals, but it’s more like a vision.
- It’s not the goal you set, but it’s what you need to achieve it.
- Is about knowing where you stand (no matter how good or bad the current situation looks) at present, and where you will be after some point of time.
- Is about the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and abilities through professional development.
- Relationship with colleagues and subordinates.
- Training team.
- Trainer team.
- Training objective.
- Content of training.
- Training design i.e. methods, techniques, and strategies.
- Environment in the program.
- Composition of training group.
- Infrastructure i.e. eating facilities, tea/coffee breaks.
The effective transfer of training depends a lot on the trainer because it is the trainer only who can remove the mental block of trainee, motivate the trainee to learn, delete the negative perception of the trainee regarding the training. Besides all that, a lot depends on personality of trainer also.
However, no matter how good the training program is, in the end it is the participant only who decides whether to change his behavior or not with their own learning style. The trainer can only try to remove the mental blocks of the trainee, rest depends on trainee itself.
List of Our Training.
Please select any of our training program suit with your requirements or let us know if you need special customize training.